TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It is mutually understood and agreed by and between Brotar Enterprise and Partners that:
1. Brotar Enterprise shall pay the partner his initial capital and the accrued ROI at the end of the investment duration
2. The ROI’s for our partnership project is 100%
3. ROI’s are not negotiable and the company can review it at any time without prior notice
4. In the case of crop failure or any other mishaps, Brotar Enterprise commits to returning the initial capital after deducting the referral bonus paid to the referee back to the partner over a mutually agreed period, in clear terms, only the partner capital is insured.
5. Each party agrees to indemnify, the other to the fullest extent permitted by law, from and against any and all demands, claims, actions, liability, loses, damages, costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or resulting from the indemnifying party’s act or omission related to its participation as stated.
6. This agreement may be amended from time to time considering the farming and trading output success.
7. This agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties and shall automatically terminate upon completion of all responsibilities as stated herein unless otherwise amended.
8. A party wishing to terminate its responsibilities in this agreement may do so by giving the other party (3) three months advance notice, provided that the said termination will not be effective until the scheduled activities over the project between the partners have been concluded.
9. In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement including any question regarding its existence validity or termination, the parties shall first seek settlement of that dispute by conciliation in accordance with the Nigeria Conciliation Rules which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause.
10. The language to be used in the conciliation and in the arbitration shall be English.
11. The governing law of this agreement shall be the substantive law of Nigeria.
12. In any arbitration commenced pursuant to this clause;
13. The seat, venue or legal place of the conciliation or arbitration shall be in Nigeria; the city of Lagos or any other city parties shall agree in writing.